Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hello again! This is Hailey, by the way.
Today we went to church at Fourth Presbyterian Church. I don't know if he would want me to tell you this, but Brendan fell asleep and words cannot describe how hilarious is when he sleeps. The service was about how Jesus fed the multitude and how that effectsus today. Then we jumped in the car to our sandwiches awaiting us. The car ride was short, suprisingly we found our way in good time. The Holocaust Museum was appallingly sad, but it really opened all of our eyes. Then we met up with the group that chose not to go to the museum. Then Mr. Krueger, Brendan, Lexi, Joe, Will, and I walked to the Air and Space Museum. It is amazing how far air planes have come since the Wright Brothers in 1903. That is such a short time! Then we went in the flight simulator, which was so scary. We probably did five rolls and going upside down is insane, let me tell you! I could not be a pilot. But it was really fun! Then we went to Founding Farmers restaurant and I had the "Macaroni with Meat Ragu." It did not meet my expectations, but it was still delicious. Although I have enjoyed every part of my day, my favorite part was singing probably every song written from the 1950s to now. We should become a internationally toured band. Just kidding! I have never heard any group of people sing/scream so loud and be so off tune, but that was so fun! Sadly, my voice is sliding away every minute. Right now Mr. Harvey is talking to us about how we should go to sleep sometime tonight and how we may not want to play German Spotlight in the snow. This trip has been amazing and I can't wait to see you all in a couple days! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment